Thursday, September 10, 2009

Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed. That word, ‘overwhelmed’, keeps reverberating throughout my brain. I feel overwhelmed as I write this morning. Most of the time when someone tells us that they are overwhelmed; we feel sorry for them. There is no need to feel sorry for me this morning. I am not overwhelmed with stress today. What God is doing in this place overwhelms me. Last night (Wednesday) I could not sleep. I had to get out of bed, go into my living room, and pray. There was a need to call out the names of some of the young men and women that had earlier that night sat before me in the Against The Grain dome. Somebody needed to speak their names in the throne room of the Heavenly Father.



Overwhelmed
Not by problems and pitfalls
Overwhelmed
Not by headaches and heartbreak
Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed by potential, by possibilities, by His presence
Overwhelmed
Overwhelmed by healing, by heaven, by harvest
Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed by His grace
Overwhelmed by His gifts
Overwhelmed by His glory
Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed by His people
Overwhelmed by His peace
Overwhelmed by His patience
Overwhelmed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home